At Utilities Valves we offer a wide range of Resilient and Metal Seated Gate Valves available in Flanged and Socket ends, spanning a size range of DN40 to DN1400 and pressure ratings of PN10, PN16, PN25. Larger sizes on application.
Resilient Seated EPDM or NBR fully encapsulated wedge and Metal Seated wedge & body seat rings option of Stainless Steel, Aluminium Bronze or Gunmetal.
From DN350 we offer a bypass valve option to complete our comprehensive gate valve range.
As our “Flagship” product we have developed a new generation of patented Resilient Seated Gate Valves with ultra – low closing torque and integral low friction guides featuring “Multi – Seal c technology, available in sizes DN40 to DN300, rated PN10/16.
RESILIENT SEATED GATE VALVE KEY AND INNOVATIVE FEATURES
- Ultra Low Torque Closure – Reduced risk to valve & operator
- Multi-Seal© Wedge – Tight shut off & Low torque operation
- Integral Low Friction Guides – Low torque – reduced wear
- Superior, WRAS approved, Rubber Technology – Exceeds EN681-1 mechanical performance
- Stem seals replaceable under full pressure – In service seal replacement
- Additional primary stem seals – Ultra long life stem sealing
Multi-Seal Wedge Technology
Low Friction Wear Resistant Low Torque
Low Torque Seal Design
Improved Operability Reduced Wear