Needle Control Valves (Larner Johnson Type)
The Utilities Valves Needle Control Valve is supplied where severe duties associated with pipeline flow and pressure control offering accurate pressure and flow control capabilities, pressure up to 50 Bar dependant on size, in ranges DN150 to DN2500 or larger bespoke options available in both Cast Iron and Cast Steel materials.
Features and Benefits:
- Anti-Cavitation Features Available (Air Belts)
- Medium Velocity Discharge Capability (up to 12 m/sec).
- Pilot Balanced Operation.
- Low Maintenance and Long Life.
- Wide Metal to Metal Seat Design for Reliable Shut Off.