Also known as a “Vertical Sleeve Type” Valve, this product is custom designed for high liquid volume service conditions when Low Discharge Noise is a requirement and/or when space is at a premium the Submerged Discharge valve is an ideal choice.
With a working pressure typically up to 20 bar and size ranges from DN200 to DN1800 in ’Ductile’ Iron and Cast steel as standard.
Features and Benefits:
- Low Discharge Noise Levels
- High Discharge Capacity (K = 1.62)
- Low Velocity Discharge Capability (up to 6.2 m/sec)
- Minimum Space Required for Discharging Flow
- No Stilling Basin requirement
- Balanced During Operation
- Various Discharge Ports
- Low Maintenance and Long Life